Why to Invest in Thailand
• Thailand is the second largest economy in ASEAN with GOP forecasting in between 5%-5.5% despite worldwide recession.
• Proposed head quarters of ASEAN. Various FTAs and Treaties being drafted under the ASEAN which shall give enormous business boosts to the existing and new business houses.
• Stable Political leadership.
• Highly Tolerant, Safe and Peaceful country.
• World Bank described as “one of the great development success stories” for its progress in social and economic development, the country remains on an upward trajectory.
• Diversified economy based upon sound fundamentals e.g. Thailand is very popular Tourist Destination even though tourism accounts to just 7% of its GDP.
• Bangkok has become a hub for Medical Care in SE Asia. Pa8aya also has several international schools & higher education facilities.
• The RoI on the properties in Pattaya, Thailand is second highest in the world.
• The average rate of return on Property Investment is 19% per annum.
• The average Rental Yield stands at 10% - 12% per annum which is considered to be one of the highest in the world.
• Demand for condominium apartments is increasing @150% PA.
Ease of Property Ownership
• Thailand is known for Real estate investment trusts or REIT which is picking up rapidly.
• Low Investment Threshold - High Investment Yield.
• Residency eligibility at low investment.
• Appreciation of the property (Minimum 15% per annum).
• Safe and Investor friendly country. 90% of the properties in Thailand is owned by Foreigners (Non Thai Nationals).
• Project insured to safeguard the interests of both developers and buyers.
Easy to Exit– Easy to Manage - Easy to Rent– Easy to InvestAMIGO GRANDEUR CONDOMINIUM offers a rental of 10% on completion of the projects and a minimum 20% growth every year on the price of the property.
Our Property services (Rental and Re-sale) shall help all the investors to reap maximum profit out of their investment.